ProjeKaran Procurement Management System (PMS) is an online solution to help project managers and procurement managers to monitor, control and manage the project procurement process and activities. It has a user-friendly interface with the capability for integration to other existing systems in project.
- Web-based online dashboard for effective monitoring, controlling and managing of procurement of projects.
- Tracing and reporting of the procurement steps from MR issue to site delivery.
- Tracing and reporting of the invoices and costs of each Purchase Order (PO).
- Tracing and reporting of the procurement schedule.
- Make an effective communication and collaboration among project team on MRs status.
- Reporting comprehensive information of MRs and Purchase Orders (POs) such as Vendor information, milestones, plan and actual progress, and the latest status.
- Provide a platform for expeditors to record and report the MRs status.
- Reporting of the procurement schedule (Plan, Actual, Forcast) in a detail.
- Reporting of the tag number status of each MR in a detail.
- Reporting of the financial status of each vendor and Purchase Order (PO).
- Monitoring of the schedule and cost performance of procurement.
- Capability to send the notifications.
- Capability to customize based on the different contracting strategy.